I only have a few PTC websites I use daily. Honestly I don't want to sign up to 100's of PTC sites. I only choose a few and become active with them. Clicking for earnings, buy advertising specials, upgrades. To get full potentials of earning.
Please also remember you won't become a over night millionaire with any PTC website. In the beginning expect to get paid pennies, until you grow your downline and they are also all active.
The way to earn from these sites is from your activity and your downline activity. If all is active you will see your earning grow daily. Alot of these PTC sites are good way to earn some spending cash. Ways to earn are:
- Earning from your efforts. (clicking and viewing ads, PTC, PTR, PTSU, etc...)
- Commissions from downline purchases. (upgrades, advertising credits)
- Paid to promote (PTP) not all sites do this but have a look at the site to see if they.
Test Your Luck With Rolling For Crypto








No comments:
Post a Comment